Dr. Alejandra Carrasco
Functional Lab Testing for Autoimmune Disease
Dr. Alejandra (Alex) Carrasco shares her approach to functional lab testing for her chronic disease and autoimmune patients. The intention of this presentation is to educate practitioners and empower patients to become more literate regarding the testing they may want to discuss with the doctor/health practitioner.
Areas of testing discussed include:
- Comprehensive Functional Bloodwork
- Hormones & Neurotransmitters
- Heavy Metals, Toxicity, Glyphosate, etc…
- Stool / GI Testing
Dr. Alex also shares her general approach when assessing potential internal and external root causes & triggers of autoimmunity, as well as some great tips as to “where to start” when it comes to formulating a healing plan!
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
During medical school, Dr. Alex spent time training with Dr. Andrew Weil at the University of Arizona Program of Integrative Medicine and in New York at Beth Israel’s Continuum Center for Health and Healing. In 2008, she did research with M.D. Anderson’s Integrative Medicine Center, focusing on nutritional interventions in cancer therapy, namely omega-3 fatty acids and medicinal mushrooms.
Dr. Alex is also the author of the book Bloom: 7 Steps to Reclaim Your Health, Cultivate Your Desires, & Reignite Your Spark.