Dr. Christine Schaffner
Chronic Hidden Infections, EMF’s, and Autoimmunity – Investigation & Solutions
- A look at both endogenous (originate in the body) and exogenous (outside the body) retroviruses – and the role they can play in the development (and treatment) of autoimmune disease
- Autoimmunity as the result of a loss of immunological tolerance – an inability to discriminate between self & non-self
- The many physiological effects of EMF exposure, particularly that of cell phones –as it may relate to autoimmunity
- Many herbal remedies and other action steps often recommended at the most cutting-edge chronic disease clinic in the United States (and maybe the entire world)
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 16 Video Presentations ($199 Value)
- The Quick-Start Action Steps Video ($27 Value)
- The OptimzingYour Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $790
Today Only: $87
Dr. Schaffner is passionate about practicing medicine and creating healing spaces. She is the Clinic Director of Sophia Health Institute; the clinic she co-created with her mentor Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt in Woodinville, Washington. She actively sees patients at Sophia Health Institute and through her practices Marin Naturopathic Medicine in California, as well as Bella Fiore Organic Med Spa & Klinik in Seattle, Washington.
Along with practicing medicine in clinics she has co-created or owns, Dr. Schaffner has built partnerships and working relationships with practitioners who are committed to treating persistent Lyme disease all over the world. Through these connections she has established a unique set of skills and knowledge to serve her patients.
With her diverse skill set, Dr. Schaffner seeks to improve access, outcomes, and speed of recovery for patients struggling with chronic illness wherever they may be.