Because she’s overcome a long history of gut issues and eczema, Jennifer has empathy and insight to help her clients discover missing pieces and create doable integrative plans. She has a Master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport and is a Certified Nutrition Specialist. Her work has been featured on Dr. Oz, Reuters, Yahoo!, CNN, and many podcasts and summits. Jennifer is an Amazon best-selling author and the host of the Healthy Skin Show. You can find her at www.JenniferFugo.com and www.Skinterrupt.com.
Autoimmune Conditions of the Skin & Natural Solutions
- 84.5 Million Americans (1 in 4) have seen a doctor for some kind of skin disease
- Skin diseases cost the US healthcare system over $75 Billion annually
- Jen has identified 16 primary root causes of skin rashes – and shares them all with you!
- If you have a skin rash, or autoimmune skin condition – you may want to avoid certain natural “moisturizers”! (Watch and find out which ones!)
- Our skin has its own microbiome – which plays a crucial role in overall skin health, as well as modulating the immune system in the skin (autoimmune)
Jennifer Fugo, MS, CNS
Today: ONLY $57!!
Michael Roesslein is a co-founder of Rebel Health Tribe, a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach and holds a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science & Health Promotion. He has spent the last 10 years as a trainer, coach, educator, and speaker at several national conferences and summits.