Dr. Jessica Peatross
Mold, Heavy Metals, Stealth Infections and Autoimmunity
- Root canals often harbor very toxic infections – including mold and pathogenic bacteria
- 43% of buildings have current water damage and 85% have past water damage
- 25% of people have an HLA genotype that predisposes them to biotoxin/mold illness
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimoto’s, Graves’ disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lupus, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia (now thought to be autoimmune), and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (may have AI components) are all connected via research to mold toxicity.
- Mercury toxicity has been shown to trigger autoimmune antibodies in studies involving rats
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Autoimmune Masterclass Only – Save $338!
Lifetime Access Digital Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 17 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video ($27 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $395
Today Only: $57
Dr Jess moved to the west coast from Kentucky in early 2013. It was then that she dove into the world of Integrative medicine, energy work, stem cells, cannabis, and Gerson therapy. Her philosophy now embodies true health as being all encompassing of mind, body and spirit. Today Dr Jess practices as a Gerson therapy practitioner, is well versed in cannabis therapy and functional medicine. She now boasts 15 top selling, functional supplements for everyday conditions and spends her time educating thousands around the world.
Dr Jess believes that personalized, preventative and functional treatment plans are the next step to revolutionize healthcare.