Dr. Jolene Brighten
Birth Control & Autoimmunity (And What You Can Do About It)
- Approximately 95% of women in the United States have taken hormonal birth control at some point in their life.
- If you have a family history of Crohn’s disease (Autoimmune), you have a 300% increased risk of developing Crohn’s after 3 years on hormonal birth control.
- Hormonal birth control contributes to increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut), one of the main root causes/triggers of autoimmunity.
- There is research showing increased risk for MS, Ulcerative Colitis, Lupus, Interstitial Cystitis, and Crohn’s disease in women who have taken hormonal birth control for extended periods of time.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Autoimmune Masterclass Only — SAVE $338!
Lifetime Access Digital Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 17 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video ($27 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $395
Today Only: $57
Dr. Brighten has helped thousands of women unearth the root cause of their health challenges to reclaim their life and their vitality! She values the details of one’s health journey and believes in exploring your whole health story, from your diet and stress triggers to your functional labwork – creating an individualized plan that fits your specific needs and lifestyle!
Get Access To Dr. Brighten’s Post Birth Control Syndrome Awareness Week Here!