Dr. Kara Fitzgerald
Optimizing Epigenetic Expression: Focus on Autoimmunity
Dr. Kara Fitzgerald explains the basics of methylation and epigenetics, and continues further along that path to cover ways that these factors play a role in the development of, and reversal of, autoimmune disease and other chronic conditions.
- When (and how) Dr. Fitzgerald recommends starting to work on optimizing epigenetic expression when someone is thinking about having kids
- When blindly supplementing high dose methyl donors, such as B12 and folate, might not be in our best interest
- Dietary choices that will support optimal methylation status and genetic expression
- The role of stress and trauma (physical or emotional) regarding methylation and systemic inflammation
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Through her clinical practice, lectures, webinars and writings she helps individuals, often with complex, chronic conditions, recover from illness and find their optimal health.
Dr. Fitzgerald is passionate about advancing the knowledge of Functional Medicine and sharing her expertise and guidance with other practicing physicians and healthcare providers in her Clinic Immersion Program. She has contributed to/edited three functional medicine textbooks including the Institute for Functional Medicine’s Textbook for Functional Medicine. She co-authored an eBook, The Methylation Diet and Lifestyle, and is currently conducting a research study in epigenetics using the MDL program. She has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and blogs regularly for professionals and consumers at www.drkarafitzgerald.com. Dr. Fitzgerald is also on faculty at The Institute for Functional Medicine.
Follow Dr. Fitzgerald on Facebook and Instagram, and sign up for her consumer or professional newsletters for a free gift and the latest content, news and healthy recipes.