Dr. Keesha Ewers
Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle – Trauma, Emotions & Autoimmune Disease
- The well-known ACE’s study showed a very clear link between early childhood trauma and autoimmune disease, cancer, and shorter life expectancy.
- 80% of AI patients are women – Dr. Keesha analyzes several reasons why this is so, from hormones to differences in the way women’s brains are wired compared to men. (HINT: Women are better mutli-taskers!)
- We learn about the link between perfectionism and autoimmune disease – and how she was able to “heal” her own perfectionism along her personal healing journey
- When we’re overscheduled, overwhelmed, stressed out in our mind – it causes the same brain damage as someone who has more severe PTSD-style trauma. (Sound familiar?)
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After conducting the HURT Study in 2013 (Healing Un-Resolved Trauma), she developed the HURT Model for understanding how past childhood trauma impacts adult health. This led to the creation of the You Unbroken online program for patients to heal their own trauma and the Mystic Medicine deep immersion healing retreats she leads at her home on San Juan Island, WA.
Dr. Keesha is a popular speaker, including at Harvard and from the TEDx stage, and the best-selling author of Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle: The Woman’s Guide to Reclaiming Emotional Freedom and Vibrant Health, The Quick and Easy Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook: Anti-Inflammatory Recipes with 7 Ingredients or Less for Busy People, and Your Libido Story: A workbook for women who want to find, fix, and free their sexual desire. You can listen to her Mystic Medicine Radio Show and find her programs at www.DrKeesha.com.