Microbiome & The Gut: Clinical Solutions from Ground Zero of Autoimmunity
- Kiran’s “Triad of Autoimmunty” = Genetic Predisposition, Environmental Factors, Dysbiosis/Dysfunction in Microbiome
- Viral infections can produce compounds that look like parts of your own tissue to hide themselves from your own immune cells
- “Leaky Gut”, or increased intestinal permeability drives systemic inflammation
- T-Reg cells modulate the immune system and shut off inflammatory cascade – and they’re regulated, in large part, by a healthy microbiome
- It is now possible to increase microbiome diversity, calm inflammatory cascades, repair the mucosal layer of the gut, and specifically target keystone species within the microbiome with precision prebiotic therapies – Watch and learn!
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Autoimmune Masterclass Only – Save $338!
Lifetime Access Digital Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 17 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video ($27 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $395
Today Only: $57
He comes from a strict research background having spent several years with hands-on R&D in the fields of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa. He left University research to take a position as the U.S. Business Development and Product Development lead for Amano Enzyme, USA. Amano is one of the world’s largest suppliers of therapeutic enzymes used in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries in North America. Kiran also established a Clinical Research Organization where he designed and conducted dozens of human clinical trials in human nutrition. Kiran is also a co-founder and partner in Nu Science Trading, LLC.; a nutritional
technology development, research and marketing company in the U.S. Dietary Supplement and Medical Food markets. Most recently, Kiran is acting as the Chief Scientific Officer at Physician’s Exclusive, LLC. and Microbiome Labs. He has developed over 50 private label nutritional products for small to large brands in the global market. He is a frequent lecturer on the Human Microbiome at Medical and Nutrition Conferences. He conducts the popular monthly Microbiome Series Webinars through the Rebel Health Tribe Group practitioner training program, is an expert guest on National Radio and Satellite radio and has been a guest speaker on several Health Summits as a microbiome expert. He is currently involved in 9 novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome. Kiran is also on the Scientific Advisory Board for 5 other companies in the industry. Kiran offers his extensive knowledge and practical application of the latest science on the human microbiome as it relates to health and wellness.