Dr. Kirk Gair
Cold Laser Therapy as Effective, Non-Invasive Treatment for Autoimmunity
- Has been clinically shown to reduce TPO antibodies in people with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Can increase ATP (energy) production in our mitochondria (common problem with AI– low energy production)
- Can stimulate glutathione pathways & improve glutathione recycling – something that is often deficient in autoimmune patients
- Can modulate TGFB-1 and other anti-inflammatory immune cells/cytokines
- Can be a promising treatment for candidate overgrowth, MRSA infections, and Herpes simplex virus
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Following graduation, he was trained in Functional Medicine and Functional Neurology by Dr Kharrazian, one of the top experts in the world in those fields.
Dr Gair has been using cold lasers since 2004 and has worked with Super Bowl champion players, World Series champions, Olympic Gold Medalists and World Record holders, national and state champions, as well as weekend warriors.
The techniques he has pioneered have earned him the reputation of “the Voodoo Doctor” because of how fast and effective they are, and non-injured athletes regularly come to him just for sports performance enhancement.
He teaches doctors from around the world in webinars and seminars the ground breaking methods that he uses, and has been featured in Dr Izabella Wentz’s documentary The Thyroid Secret and her NY Times best selling book, Hashimoto’s Protocol, for the cold laser methods he has created to help patients suffering from thyroid related symptoms like brain fog, fatigue, and more.
His facebook page, www.Facebook.com/ThyroidInfo, has close to 10,000 followers, and he has written articles featured on The Hypothyroid Mom website, and is a frequent guest on many popular podcasts where he shares how lasers can be used on conditions ranging from the serious like Parkinson’s, ADHD, Autism, and traumatic brain injuries, all the way to the fun of lasers for fat loss, sports enhancement, and brain enhancement.