Dr. Maya Shetreat
Nature & Earth Medicine for Autoimmunity
- A discussion on health as resilience: What is hormesis? Can some stress be good for our health?
- Defining and explaining the Cell Danger Response as it pertains to inflammation cascades in the body
- The social vs. isolated immune system – consequences of our modern sterile life
- Many scientifically-backed benefits of being in contact with nature, forests, gardens, and animals
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Autoimmune Masterclass Only – Save $338!
Lifetime Access Digital Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 17 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video ($27 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $395
Today Only: $57
She has been featured in the New York Times, The Telegraph, NPR, Sky News, The Dr. Oz Show and more. Dr. Maya is the founder of the Terrain Institute, where she teaches Terrain Medicine™, earth-based programs for transformational healing. She works and studies with indigenous communities and healers in Ecuador, and is a lifelong student of ethnobotany, plant healing, and the sacred.