RCCX: Autoimmunity, Psychiatric Illness, Emotional Processing, & Joint Hypermobility
- The RCCX gene cluster is located on chromosome 6, and is one of the most complex gene clusters in the entire human genome
- Clinically useful testing for this gene cluster is not yet commercially available – one must use symptoms, history, investigative questioning, etc…
- There are several very important genes that can be impacted in an individual who fits the RCCX profile, including CYP21a2 (related to the production of cortisol and aldosterone), Complement C4 (linked to autoimmunity, autism, and schizophrenia), and TNXB (related to dysfunctions of the extracellular matrix and connective tissue symptoms).
- Michael and others who are studying the RCCX gene cluster have found many ways to offset and workaround some of the challenging situations individuals with this issue might find themselves in – and he shares them with you!
Best Deal – Save $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Autoimmune Masterclass Only – Save $338!
Lifetime Access Digital Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 17 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video ($27 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $395
Today Only: $57
He’s a clinician and educator who has created Functional Medicine-based platforms, which integrates modern health data analysis with evidence-based therapeutic interventions. Michael is a systems creator, integrator and synthesizer of diverse clinical modalities.
Through unique educational and teaching endeavors, Michael’s objective is to assemble a network of the world’s top clinicians to meet the demands and challenges of 21st century functional medicine, and to implement the analytical tools and frameworks required.