You Are Invited To Join Us As a Guest Presenter For The Rebel Health Tribe Brain and Nervous System Masterclass!
Hello friends and colleagues!
We welcome you to join us, and some of the most trusted experts in the field of Brain and Nervous System Health in co-creating this Masterclass Event!
Who Are We and What is This Event?
In 2018, we launched the Microbiome Masterclass – and in 2019, we launched the Autoimmune Masterclass… both were high impact and received rave reviews from participants and audience members alike.
We begin recording expert presentations. (See below for details)
Final day for recording presentations. BOOK HERE (choose “RHT Masterclass Recording”)
November 17th – December 4th
Promotional window for Masterclass Event begins
Two-Day Masterclass Event Airs
Encore Day (Affiliate commissions generally increase 40% w/ Encore Day email)
Why Brain & Nervous System?
The answer to this is two-fold. You may be aware that my wife suffers from multiple autoimmune conditions, which have impacted our life in a massive way the last few years. Our journey led to the creation of the Autoimmune Masterclass last year.
As we’ve gone further down the rabbit hole of healing, I’ve landed into much research and practices around restoring balance to the nervous system as an often-overlooked factor in calming autoimmune flares. Our audience is becoming aware of this as well – and voted for this as the next topic we cover with a masterclass.
So it’s two parts – my own interest and experience over the last year primarily, and the request of our audience of 30k+ health seekers and professionals.
What do we need from you?
- Each guest expert shares a professional presentation (slides highly preferred) approximately 30-40 minutes in length. With the introduction at the beginning, and a few questions at the end (which I write while watching your presentation), recordings are generally around 60 minutes.
NOTE: We highly prefer presentations vs. interviews as this is marketed as high-level content, learned directly from the best experts we can find. A true masterclass. Not just discussions/interviews, etc… And our audience loves it. We get a ton of positive feedback around the format.
- At least one solo email to your audience (more is always welcome, especially promos of the event starting and/or the encore day) between November 17th and December 4th along with at least one social media post.
NOTE: We know not everyone being invited to this masterclass is a marketer/has an email list, etc… We aim to provide the best content possible, regardless of the size of someone’s online audience. This is why dedicated support from those who do have an online audience is even more important.
What are the benefits of participation?
- The Rebel Health Tribe community consists of 30k people who are passionate about health and a natural approach to healing. Our tribe is a mix of laypersons and professionals, most who would identify themselves as “health nerds” who are always seeking (and sharing) the best information they can find. Many are leaders within their own communities and looked to as the local expert.
- Over 15k people attended/watched the Autoimmune Masterclass last summer, and we expect at least that many for this one. (Probably more… but I prefer to under-promise and over-deliver) It’s not as big of an audience as some summits/events, but it’s also much more hyper-focused/targeted and engaged.
- Our affiliates for the Autoimmune Masterclass earned over $1/click and between $2-$5/lead – plus bonuses for most leads and sales. We have a few things in the works this time around to raise ticket averages and commissions… but those numbers are solid when compared to current industry averages.
- It’s fun! I am consistently told by guest experts that they enjoy participating, get great feedback from their people who watch, and get to meet/collaborate with many other excellent professionals in their niche area of focus.
- We are happy to offer a reciprocal promotion to anything you’d like in exchange for your participation and promotion of this event. After you build rapport w/ them as part of the masterclass, conversions on these promotions are generally quite high.
Who has participated in your events?
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Dr. Terry Wahls
- Dr. Jolene Brighten
- Microbiologist Kiran Krishnan
- Dr. Maya Shetreat
- Dr. Titus Chiu
- Dr. Keesha Ewers
- Dr. Christine Schaffner
- Dr. Kara Fitzgerald
- Dr. Michelle Perro
- Lara Adler
- Jason Prall
- Dr. Carrie Jones
- Dr. Grace Liu
- Michael McEvoy
- Nick Pineault
- Dr. Natasha Fallahi
- Jennifer Fugo
- Dr. Kirk Gair
- Dr. Alejandra Carrasco
- Dr. Jessica Peatross
- Dr. Jared Seigler