Some Of The Most Respected and Trusted Experts In The World Of Gardening, Farming, Soil and Sustainable Living So You Can Begin Growing An Abundance Of Healthy Food–Even With Limited Space And Even If You’re A Complete Beginner!
Dan Kittredge – How Your Health is Connected to How Your Food Is Grown
- How food quality relates to nutrition and flavor.
- How do farming practices affect this.
- How is our health connected to the way food is grown.
- Ways to tell if food is high in nutrition and quality.
Jessica Smith – Grow Perfectly Healthy Plants
- Explanation of High-Performance Gardening
- What makes it different and how does that benefit the grower and ecosystem.
- Explanation of the levels of health a plant goes through
- How to grow the healthiest plants
John Kempf – How to Sequester More Carbon While Producing Food
- The story of carbon in the atmosphere and how it relates to agriculture.
- The process of carbon sequestration with plants.
- How a plant’s ability and efficiency to sequester carbon from the atmosphere is related to food production and plant health.
- Is there a system to grow food and balance the atmosphere to bring hope.
Stacey Murphy – Small Scale Food Production
- What is small-scale food production
- How does growing food in small spaces help the people doing it and the greater community?
- How do you do it, tips, techniques, advice?
Will Allen – Community Gardening
- Explanation about community gardens and why they are so awesome.
- How do they affect youth and adults and relationships in the community.
- How community gardens, food access/security improves the lives of people in the community and how the community changes in respect to the gardens.
- How to start or get involved in a community garden.