The Mitochondria-Microbiome/Gut Connection
Ari Whitten is world renowned for his expertise in human energy optimization. In this session, he joins us to discuss the connection between mitochondria and our microbiome/gut. He shares about the following:
- Communications between the mitochondria and gut
- Lifestyle factors that affect energy levels
- Environmental factors that affect energy levels
- Causes of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Fatigue
- Leaky Gut and Mitochondrial Function
- Cell Danger Response
- Polyphenols and their connections to mitochondria and gut
You can learn more about Ari and his work on his site, The Energy Blueprint.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
He also has a background in exercise physiology and fitness, and holds two advanced certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Corrective Exercise Specialist and Performance Enhancement Specialist. In addition, he recently completed the 3 years of coursework for his PhD in Clinical Psychology, an education which rounds out all aspects – nutrition, fitness, and psychology – of his approach to optimal health.
He also hosts the extremely popular Energy Blueprint Podcast (which you can find here on iTunes), which is the top health podcast on fatigue and energy enhancement. On the podcast, Ari he does interviews with world-renowned physicians, scientists and health practitioners to uncover secrets to overcoming fatigue, optimizing health, and increasing energy levels. The Energy Blueprint Podcast is quickly becoming one of the most popular health podcasts on iTunes.