The Impact of Circadian Rhythm and Gut Health on the Microbiome
Dave Mayo joins us to share about circadian rhythm and gut health and how it impacts the microbiome. Everything from light exposure to when to eat, to when to exercise and everything in between, he really goes in. You will learn:
- What do circadian rhythms do?
- Environmental cues and circadian synchronization
- Circadian rhythms and the autonomic nervous system
- Tissue specific timing in the gut
- Cortisol, insulin, melatonin, and blood glucose regulation
- Circadian priming of gut homeostasis
- Tips for setting your rhythms to optimize gut health
Dave is a researcher, writer, trainer, and educator on gut health and specializes in circadian rhythm retraining. You can find out more on his site Hack Your Gut.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Over the past 10 years, training has grown into a much more holistic/total health approach with clients – focusing a great deal on digestion and optimizing circadian rhythms (which impact everything else). He’s an avid researcher and prolific creator of science-backed content.
Head on over to HackYourGut.com to visit Dave’s blog, learn more about his Circadian Retraining Program, and the contact Dave directly if you’re interested in working with him.