Dr. Keesha Ewers
Trauma, Stress, Immunity, and the Microbiome
Dr. Keesha Ewers is an honor to have with us to share about autoimmunity and mental emotional work. In this interview she will present on Trauma, Stress, Immunity, and the Microbiome. She covers:
- Adverse Childhood Events Study (ACEs)
- Behavioral Issues
- Physical and Mental Health
- The Microbiome as The Second Brain
- The impact of the microbiome on digestion
- The benefits of healing trauma
Dr. Keesha is the founder of The Academy for Integrative Medicine, doctor of sexology, psychotherapist, board certified functional medicine practitioner, Ayurvedic practitioner, medicine woman, author, speaker, and mother of four. Learn more about her on her site here and check out her book, “Solving The Autoimmune Puzzle”. Join her book study club at https://www.facebook.com/drkeeshaewers
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
She helps women (and men!) reverse their autoimmune disease, heal their childhood trauma, and make friends with the woman (or man) they see in the mirror. Her mission is to guide others through the path she has taken herself – reversing her own autoimmune disease, healing her own breast cancer, and working through weight gain, fatigue, SIBO, candida overgrowth, depression, and healing from childhood sexual abuse.
FREE! Get 21 days of emails that get you started on living a vitality-filled life from Dr Keesha Ewers!