Dr. Maya Shetreat
How Being in Nature is Critical to Our Health and Microbiome
Dr. Maya Shetreat brings a multifaceted view of the critical importance of being in nature and exposed to our environment as a way of boosting our microbiome and our health. Here are just some of the subjects she will be covering in this interview:
- The Placebo Effect
- Isolating a compound vs. whole plant medicine
- How being in nature is critical to our health and microbiome.
- What is health?
- The microbiome
- How microbes affect the brain
- Challenges and solutions for our microbiome
- The Microvirome
- Foundation of Resilience
- Food and Phytonutrients
- Forest bathing
Dr. Maya is a pediatric neurologist, herbalist, shaman, educator, and best selling author. She owns her weirdness and is awesome! Learn more about her work on her site here and check out her book, “The Dirt Cure”.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
While she still loves to “geek out” over the brain and mitochondria and science, she is also in full service to our Mother Earth, to spirit, and to the sacred. Her specialty is showing sensitive, empathic people how to heal, how to care for themselves, and how to recognize and hone their gifts.
Dr. Maya recently launched the Terrain Institute with its first offering, a 3-month Decertification Program – an immersive “unlearning” experience of The Terrain Institute’s School of Sacred that will show you how to connect with yourself and Mother Earth to transform your own life, the lives of those you love, and the lives of those you work with. Enter Code: REBELHEALTH on the application page to waive the $111 application fee HERE.
CLICK HERE to receive several free gifts from Dr. Maya, including a Heart Meditation, a breathing exercise, 10 ways to ground yourself, and the first chapter of her best-selling book The Dirt Cure!