Dr. Michelle Perro
GMOs, Glyphosate, Pesticides, and Our Health
Dr. Michelle Perro joins us in this interview to share about GMO’s, Glyphosate, and pesticides and how that is affecting our health and our microbiome. She is a doctor and pediatrician emergency physician. She discovered homeopathy and completed a degree in it while in search of answers for her own son’s health. She also became active in educating about the impact of GMOs on chronic health issues in children. She shares
- Autism is a treatable disease.
- What are GMOs and when did they enter our food system?
- The reasons we are eating GMOs
- Which fruits and vegetables are potential GMOs
- Trustworthiness of studies on safety of consuming GMOs
- Effects of foreign proteins on human health
- Glyphosate and the Microbiome
- How to avoid pesticides and GMOs
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Dr. Perro has been director of a Pediatric Emergency Department in NYC and spent over a decade at UCSF Benioff Oakland Children’s Hospital. She is the author of the book What’s Making Our Children Sick? , and has been a tireless advocate concerning the role of GM food and their associated pesticides in regards to the chronic health epidemics we’re seeing in today’s children.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Dr. Michelle Perro, her work, and her book: What’s Making Our Children Sick?