Wisdom for Health and Longevity from Around the World
Jason Prall is a wealth of knowledge and has traveled around the world discovering what healthy people do that keeps them healthy. He is also an integrative functional practitioner and brings much clinical experience to the cultural observations along the way. In this interview he shares about the microbiome from the perspective of his travels around the world contrasted to the west. He shares:
- Common lifestyle traits that positively affected peoples’ microbiomes.
- Habits of the westernized world that are causing harm.
- Stress is a perception and it does impact the body.
- The malleability of taste buds.
- The power of bitter.
- Plant wisdom.
- Microbiota, mitochondria, genomes, and how you communicate via the food you consume.
- Top recommendations to improve your internal balance and microbiome.
Jason is the creator, founder, and host of The Human Longevity Project. Go here to learn more about his journeys and discoveries.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
An internationally-recognized speaker, educator, and host/creator of The Human Longevity Project documentary series (2018) – Jason has been able to share his unique and innovative approach with a global audience.