Total Gut Restoration
Kiran Krishnan comes on for another interview to share more with us about systems to heal the gut and more in-depth understanding about his products. In this video he will cover:
- What is the Standard American Gut?
- Complete solution for SAG
- Universal changes that can be made in the gut that are beneficial
- Chronic illness
- The Mucosal Layers and components within it – the gut
- The Microbiome and Longevity
- The immune system and the microbiome
- Fasting and reconditioning the gut
- Ground Zero of health disorders
For more in-depth knowledge on the microbiome with Kiran, check out The Microbiome Series, which contains hours of mind-blowing content to help you get more familiar with your microbiome and how to rebalance and keep it healthy.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Kiran is an in-demand speaker and has been invited to many International Health Summits as a microbiome expert. He is a frequent lecturer on the Human Microbiome at Medical and Nutrition Conferences. He conducts popular Microbiome Webinars and is a regular expert guest on National Radio and Satellite Radio. He is currently involved in 4 novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome. Kiran offers his extensive knowledge and practical application of the latest science on the human microbiome as it relates to health and wellness.
CLICK HERE to register for the free Microbiome Series webinars Rebel Health Tribe has hosted with Kiran – covering all topics related to gut health, microbiome, and their impact on our health!