Take Your Understanding of the Brain & Nervous System to the Next Level!
Is your brain not quite as sharp as it used to be? Do you have a history of concussions? Suffer from memory loss, depression, anxiety, or other chronic health issues that you just can’t figure out?
Would you like some clarity in understanding the physiology of the brain and nervous system, how it pertains to your overall health, and what can be done to optimize and balance? Are you curious about how factors like blood sugar, sleep, inflammation, and autoimmune conditions can be tied to the health of the brain and regulation of the nervous system?
Are you hyper-sensitive to everything and haven’t been able to figure out why? These subjects and many others will be clearly covered during the 5-Week Functional Neurology Deep Dive featuring Dr. Jared Seigler!
Dr. Seigler is a Certified Functional Medicine Provider with over 450 hours of Functional Neurology training focused on bringing awareness to the healing potential of the human body. He has trained over 300 clinicians in functional medicine and functional neurology, and now you can learn directly from Dr. Seigler yourself!
Dr. Jared Seigler is a Functional Medicine Provider with over 450 hours of Functional Neurology Training with a passion for promoting neuroplasticity and providing simple solutions for complex health problems.
Meet Your Expert
Dr. Jared Seigler is a Certified Functional Medicine Provider with over 450 hours of Functional Neurology training. For the last four years, he served the Living Proof Institute as Clinical Director.
After training over 300 clinicians in functional medicine and functional neurology, a large part of his focus is to bring awareness to the healing potential of the human body metabolically through functional medicine and promoting neuroplasticity through functional neurology to help with the rising occurrences of chronic disease and providing simple solutions for complex health problems. By the end of this 5-week course, you will have your own roadmap to improve the health and function of your brain & nervous system!
In this comprehensive course, Dr. Seigler will share cutting-edge research and information to help guide you through the maze of factors that impact brain health & function. You will be empowered with the tools, actions, and resources needed to take control of your own brain health!
Join this course and you will discover:
- An understanding of the brain on a cellular and tissue level, what it needs to function properly, and how dysfunctions arise
- Leaky brain! What is it, and what can be done to solidify our natural defense barriers?
- Common root causes and triggers of neurodegenerative conditions and other neurological symptoms – and what can be done about it (Hint: MOLD!)
- What type of fuel does the brain and nervous system need in order to function optimally?
- The ties between sleep and brain health + How to improve your circadian rhythms naturally!
- The link between the nervous system and immune system – can neurological dysfunction or damage be linked to autoimmunity?
- A deep dive into the current viral long-haul situation being faced by millions of people today – what are the drivers and some possible therapeutic approaches?
This and much more!
Week 1 – Your Brain: More than Neurons
- Astrocytes, Glial cells, Neurons, and More!
- Cellular Needs (mitochondria, enzymes, inflammation, fuel, etc…)
- Rebuilding Cells (from the inside out!)
Week 2 – What’s Protecting Your Brain & How it Can Fail
- Barriers, Autonomics, & Immune System
- Leaky Gut, Mouth, Nose, Lungs, and… Brain?!
- The Role of the Microbiota
- Mold, infections, TBI, and more!
Week 3 – Fuel for a Healthy Brain & Nervous System
- Blood sugar balance & the brain
- The 101 on ketones: all-hype fad or powerful brain food?
- Antioxidants & Detoxification
- Circadian Rhythm Optimization is Essential for Brain Health
Week 4 – What’s in a Name? Common Neuro Conditions
- Go Beyond the Labels: Investigate Underlying Imbalances
- Neurodevelopmental (ASD) and Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, etc.)
- Neurological Autoimmunity and Dysautonomia
- Possible Therapeutics & Support
Week 5 (BONUS) – Viral Long-Haulers & Neurological Implications
- CV & Cellular Health (Specific to Nervous System)
- Understanding ACE2 Receptors
- Brainstem/Neurological Function & Long-Term Implications
- Possible Therapeutics & Support
What’s All Included?
- Five (5) 90-Min Presentations
- Downloadable Slides
- Video Recordings of Each Presentation
- Audio Recordings of Each Presentation
- PDF Transcripts
- Access to a Live Q&A Event with Dr. Seigler