Homemade Ginger Dressing a la Hibachi. Hi. I’m not a huge fan of salads. I’ll admit it. But I do want to eat them, and one thing that makes eating them more enjoyable is this delicious dressing! If you’ve ever been to a Japanese-style Hibachi steakhouse or sushi restaurant, you’re probably quite familiar with the ginger dressing that comes on the house salads at those restaurants.
I generally make a batch of this every two weeks and always have it in my fridge!
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil
- Splash Sesame Oil
- 1/3 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Filtered/Clean Water
- 3 Tablespoons Peeled & Minced Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Celery
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup (no High Fructose Corn Syrup – preferably organic)
- 4 Teaspoons Tamari (gluten-free fermented version of soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- Juice of 1 Medium Lemon (Meyer lemons are best for this – but any will do)
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30-60 seconds.