Listen in on this webinar with gut health expert, Steve Wright, to discuss short-chain fatty acids (like butyrate), how they’re created (hint: MICROBIOME!), the role they play in our overall gut health, and much more!! This is one topic we haven’t covered much here at RHT, and could be a missing link for many in their journey of gut healing and digestive recovery.
- How a healthy microbiome turns fibers into the “magnesium of the gut”
- The surprising gut & systemic benefits of butyrate
- Why leaky gut can persist even with probiotics, glutamine, and other supplemental aids
- How to reduce histamine intolerance and food sensitivities – even if you’ve tried everything
- How Tributyrin can help with histamine intolerance, food sensitivities, leaky gut, and why it’s unique
Do you have questions or suggestions for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Whitney would be happy to help!