Frequently Asked Questions
Click here and enter your name and email address to register. We will send you announcements as the event gets closer!
Click for access during Day One: Brain & Nervous System Master Class Event March 13-14th Day One Lobby
Our Masterclasses are run like professional conferences, over the course of a weekend. You’ll be able to watch any presentations you’d like, as many as you’d like to fit into your schedule. We will air ½ of the presentations on the first day and the other 1/2 of the presentations on the second.
Here are the lineups and links to the viewing room for each day…
DAY 1 (Saturday, March 13th)- LINK TO DAY 1 ROOM
- Dr. Titus Chiu – The Brainstem Always Wins: Neuroscience of Fight/Flight/Freeze
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian – The Role of Brain Inflammation in Chronic Fatigue & Depression
- Michael McEvoy – Understanding Parkinson’s Disease & Holistic Therapies
- Dr. Kirk Gair – Laser Therapy for the Brain & Nervous System
- Dr. Jared Seigler – Mold and the Central Nervous System
- Dr. Ken Sharlin – The Functional Neurology Toolbox
- Dr. Elisa Song – PANS, PANDAS & Childhood Neurological Conditions
- Samantha Skelly – The Power of the Breath: Impact on the Nervous System
DAY 2 (Sunday, March 14th) – LINK TO DAY 2 ROOM
- Dr. Kat Toups – Dementia Demystified
- Dr. Maya Shetreat – The Neuroscience of Psychedelics
- Patrick Porter, PhD – Light, Sound, Frequency & the Brain
- Shamini Jain, PhD – Psychoneuroimmunology, Placebo & Biofield Science
- Dr. Rollin McCraty, PhD – Personal, Social, and Global Coherence: The Science
- Dr. Christine Schaffner – The Terrain of the Brain: Addressing the Ecosystem of the Brain
- Kristen Greco – The Somatics of Early Life: Attachment Repair and Nervous System Health
- Loch Kelly – Effortless Mindfulness: The Art & Science of Awakening
Our NEW Featured Presentations Can Be Watched Anytime:
- Dr. Terry Wahls – Dietary & Lifestyle Approaches to MS: The Clinical Research
- Dr. Dan Kalish – Brain Health: Understanding the Many Roles of Dopamine
Dr. Michelle Veneziano – Breathing, the Brain and the ANS: An Osteopathic View
All of those presentations will be available to watch for the entire day – no need to make it online at a certain time or revolve your schedule around a particular presentation. Just drop in, and check out the ones you want to watch whenever it’s convenient for you!
The event will be from 6 AM EST March 13th & 14th at 11:59 PM PST.
See the daily line-up above for details on what content will be available each day and stay tuned-in to your emails for details for any encore presentations!
- Early Bird Rate:
$197$57 – Offer Expires March 12th, 2021 at 11:59 PST
- Day of Rate:
- Regular Price: $197
Click here to purchase the Brain & Nervous System Masterclass, offered at a discounted price for a limited-time through the event.
One you purchase the Masterclass you have unlimited lifetime access!
To access any courses you have purchased now, and in the past, please navigate to the top right-hand corner of the Rebel Health Tribe website and click “Login”.
Enter your login information and click “Login”. You should immediately be directed to your account information page.
- If you are not directed to this page, click this link to take you there > “My Account”
Scroll down to the “My Courses” area.
- Here you will find all courses you have purchased, active courses you are interested in, and completed courses.
Click the course you would like to view (Brain & Nervous System Masterclass) to see the modules offered.
To access the Brain & Nervous System Masterclass directly after purchase, Click HERE.
- If you haven’t purchased the masterclass, you can click the above link to purchase! All relevant videos, transcripts, and bonuses will be available immediately after checkout.
Your purchase comes with immediate access to all of the following:
- Lifetime Access to All 19 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Action Steps Video ($57 Value)
- PDF Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- Mp3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Brain & Nervous System Optimization Guide PDF ($57)
We do not offer the transcripts as a separate purchase. However, you get immediate access to your purchase which includes Mp3 audio files and the Bonus Optimization Guide PDF.
Yes! The videos can be enlarged on your device for a better viewing experience. Within the view of each presentation, on the bottom right-hand side, is an icon with four arrows pointing outward. Click this icon to increase the size of the presentation screen.
- For mobile devices or tablets, make sure to enable the screen rotation setting so you can rotate your device lengthwise for a larger picture.
Most likely this is a website browser issue.
First, we suggest using a different browser (Such as Google Chrome)
Secondly, you may need to delete your cache and cookies (we know… it’s a funny term. This will not delete your saved passwords so make sure all the correct boxes are checked when going through the process).
- Go to the three-dot menu () at the upper-right of Chrome to select Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data or History > History > Clear browsing data or More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Clearing your website visit history is simple: click Clear History in the History menu. Then in the pop-up, pick a timeframe for how far back you want to erase. This is doing a lot more than deleting the browser history, however—it also takes out your cookies and data cache.
- Usually it’s the same standard across most phones: Settings > Safari > Clear History & Website Data