16 Of The World’s Leading Experts Teach Their Cutting-Edge Research, To Reveal How You Can Optimize Your Microbiome To Radically Improve Your Health And Well Being!
The Problems: Higher rates of disease, autoimmunity, depression, skin issues, infertility, etc.
Why we have these Problems: Poor diet, stress, poor sleep, gut bugs out of balance, leaky gut, immune dysfunction, etc
Solutions: Balance the gut, heal the gut, eating healthy, get good sleep, stress less, understanding/learning what’s happening, etc.
- 1. Dr. Datis Kharrazian – The Brain-Gut Axis and the Microbiome
- 2. Dave Mayo – The Impact of Circadian Rhythm and Gut Health on the Microbiome
- 3. Dr. Grace Liu – SIBO & SIFO Solutions – When Microbes Go Where They Don’t Belong (And What To Do!)
- 4. Jason Prall – Wisdom for Health from Around the World
- 5. Jennifer Fugo – The Skin Microbiome: Balancing the Barrier to Overcome Chronic Skin Rashes
- 6. Dr. Jolene Brighten – Birth Control and Its Impact on the Gut and Microbiome
- 7. Dr. Keesha Ewers – Trauma, Stress, Immunity, and the Microbiome
- 8. Kiran Krishnan – Total Gut Restoration
- 9. Dr. Maya Shetreat-Klein – How Being in Nature is Critical to Our Health and Microbiome
- 10. Nicolas Pineault – EMFs and Gut Health
- 11. Maggie Berghoff – Practical Microbiome Friendly Action Steps for the Family
- 12. Dr. Jared Seigler – Neurotransmitters and the Gut
- 13. Lara Adler: Toxins, The Microbiome and Gut Health or How Environmental Toxins and Chemicals are Trashing Our Guts
- 14. Dr. Steve Lin – Leaky Gums and Gut Health
- 15. Dr. Michelle Perro – GMOs, Glyphosate, Pesticides, and Our Health
- 16. Ari Whitten – The Mitochondria-Microbiome/Gut Connection