Congratulations -You’re In!
Check your email for ACCESS to Day One!
Please check your email for access to the Lobby for Day One of your 48-hour Masterclass Trial. We will be sending you relevant links and information shortly so you can enjoy the presentations listed below!
Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t receive a confirmation email from Rebel Health Tribe!
Your Day One Presenters
In This Masterclass, You Will Learn:
Here's Everything That's Included:
18 Masterclass Sessions!
Total Gut Restoration with Kiran Krishnan
- What is the Standard American Gut?
- Complete solution for SAG
- Universal changes that can be made in the gut that are beneficial
- Chronic illness
- The Mucosal Layers and components within it – the gut
- The immune system and the microbiome
- Fasting and reconditioning the gut and immune system
- What are Environmental Toxins?
- Chemical Testing
- Where are these chemicals showing up?
- Toxins in the environment and chronic health conditions
- The Microbiome and Exposures and Responses
- Heavy metals and the microbiome
- How to make better choices for products and decrease our exposures
How Environmental Toxins are Trashing Our Guts with Lara Adler
Wisdom for Health from Around the World
with Jason Prall
- Common lifestyle traits that positively affected peoples’ microbiomes.
- Habits of the westernized world that are causing harm.
- Stress is a perception and it does impact the body.
- The power of bitter.
- Plant wisdom.
- Microbiota, mitochondria, genomes, and how you communicate via the food you consume.
- Top recommendations to improve your internal balance and microbiome.
- What is the Brain-Gut Axis?
- What can affect the relationship between the Brain-Gut Axis and the Microbiome
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Leaky Gut
- Vagal tone assessment and how it affects your gut
- Anemia and Brain Health
- Mood and Energy Levels
The Brain-Gut Axis with Dr. Datis Kharrazian
SIBO & SIFO Solutions Part 1 with Dr. Grace Liu
- SIBO & SIFO overview
- Common causes
- Contributing factors to dysbiosis
- Functional testing methods
- Foods that feed SIBO & SIFO
- Simple, practical, and cheap action steps
- Autism is a treatable disease.
- What are GMOs and when did they enter our food system?
- Which fruits and vegetables are potential GMOs
- Trustworthiness of studies on safety of consuming GMOs
- Effects of foreign proteins on human health
- Glyphosate and the Microbiome
- How to avoid pesticides and GMOs
GMOs, Glyphosate & Pesticides with
Dr. Michelle Perro
The Mitochondria-Microbiome Connection with Ari Whitten
- Communications between the mitochondria and gut
- Lifestyle factors that affect energy levels
- Environmental factors that affect energy levels
- Causes of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Fatigue
- Leaky Gut and Mitochondrial Function
- Cell Danger Response
- Polyphenols and their connections to mitochondria and gut
- Eczema & Psoriasis
- Seborrhea Dermatitis
- The issue with conventional dermatology
- The skin environment and microbiome
- Gut-Skin Axis
- The root causes of skin rashes
Balancing The Skin Microbiome with Jennifer Fugo
Trauma, Stress and Immunity
with Dr. Keesha Ewers
- Adverse Childhood Events Study (ACEs)
- Behavioral Issues
- Physical and Mental Health
- The Microbiome as The Second Brain
- The benefits of healing trauma
There are four big ways hormonal birth control affects your gut:
- Creates and contributes to intestinal hyperpermeability
- Disrupts the gut flora balance
- Puts you at risk for inflammatory and autoimmune disease of the gut
- Impacts all of your hormones and contributes to SIBO and SIFO (Candida overgrowth, chronic yeast infections, etc)
Birth Control and Its Impact on the Gut
with Dr. Jolene Brighten
Practical Gut-Friendly Action Steps
with Maggie Berghoff
- Environmental Stressors and Toxin Sources
- Evaluating your home environment
- Improving the home environment
- Proper Supplementation
- Water Quality
- Light exposure
- EMFs and Sleep
- Isolating a compound vs. whole plant medicine
- How microbes affect the brain
- Challenges and solutions for our microbiome
- The Microvirome
- Foundation of Resilience
- Food and Phytonutrients
- Forest bathing
How Being in Nature is Critical to Our Health
with Dr. Maya Shetreat
The Impact of Circadian Rhythm
with Dave Mayo
- What do circadian rhythms do?
- Environmental cues and circadian synchronization
- Circadian rhythms and the autonomic nervous system
- Tissue specific timing in the gut
- Cortisol, insulin, melatonin, and blood glucose regulation
- Circadian priming of gut homeostasis
- Tips for setting your rhythms to optimize gut health
- What is the gut telling the brain?
- Parkinson’s Disease
- PANDAS and other childhood disorders
- Histamines and Lectins
- Functional Neurology Exercises
Neurotransmitters and the Gut
with Dr. Jared Seigler
Leaky Gums and Gut Health
with Dr. Steve Lin
- The formation of dental health from birth and before
- Pregnancy Microbiome
- Oral Microbiome
- Dental and Gum Diseases
- The Metabolome
- Calcium and The Biofilm
- Craniofacial Growth and Development
- Sleep Disorders, Breathing Patterns, and Gut Dysbiosis
- What are EMFs?
- The increase in electrosmog
- What is the problem with EMFs?
- What the research really says about EMFs
- How concerned should we really be about 5G
- How EMFs affect the gut and microbiome
- Actionable tips to reduce your exposure to EMFs
EMFs and Gut Health with Nicolas Pineault
SIBO & SIFO Solutions Part 2 with Dr. Grace Liu
- Steps you can take at home
- True Causes of Dysbiosis
- Gut Protocols
- Types of Probiotics
- Soil Probiotics
- Case Studies
- Goal of Therapeutics