Deeper Layers of Healing for Chronic Health Symptoms (When Protocols Don't Work)
Grab Your Spot at This LIVE Webinar Today!
Dr. Cathleen King, DPT is a doctor of physical therapy who loves teaching neuroscience principles. She is an intuitive mind-body practitioner, mom, and the founder and CEO of the Primal Trust™ Academy & Community. Her superpower is helping people with chronic health conditions see the patterns that have bound them, help them regulate their nervous systems through a multifaceted brain-body approach, and create transformational life changes.
She found her own liberation from over a decade of debilitating chronic Lyme disease, mold illness, microbiome imbalance, CFS, PTSD and a host of other challenges that left her mainly bed-bound in a dark room. After unlocking her own healing through neuroplasticity based methods and own intuitive approach, she created the Primal Trust™ Academy & Community to combine the latest neuroscience education, wisdom from mind-body leaders, top-down brain retraining, and bottom-up somatic healing techniques to help others reclaim vibrant health.
Her program and style have the vibe of challenging the status quo, while also co-existing with other methodologies. Her courses interweave biomedical teaching, neuroscience, with both ancient and modern mind-body wisdom.
Michael Roesslein is the founder of RHT, a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and has produced high-quality health & wellness educational content for the last decade.
- The truth about the healing journey (HINT: It’s not linear, and there is no “end”.)
- Our own experience as wounded healers who still struggle from time to time with setbacks – and how to cultivate self-compassion instead of frustration
- How to approach trauma healing, brain retraining, and nervous system regulation in a way that your system can actually handle.
- Why befriending our symptoms, challenges, and setbacks is essential when embarking on a holistic healing journey
- First steps you can take today to start moving the needle in a positive direction in regards to addressing the deep, underlying root causes of chronic health challenges