Dr. Jessica Drummond is the CEO and founder of The Integrative Women’s Health Institute and has over two decades of experience working with people who battle pelvic pain and women’s health concerns. She is passionate about empowering and caring for those struggling, while educating other clinicians on how to use conservative and integrative tools to do the same.
In this conversation we focus on endometriosis, when it develops, the common signs and symptoms, and what the current treatment is for the condition.
Dr. Drummond discusses the stress and barriers this condition can have on peoples’ lives and how her approach to healing is centered around acknowledging and supporting that.
To learn more about her practice visit Home – Integrative Women’s Health Institute (integrativewomenshealthinstitute.com).
- Watch her videos on YouTube at Jessica Drummond | YouTube
- Follow her on Facebook Integrative Women’s Health Institute | Facebook
- Check out Instagram IWHI (@integrativewomenshealth)
Learn with The Integrative Health Institute
Whether you’re changing careers, earning continuing education for your health professional license, looking for a more fulfilling source of income, or exploring a new topic in health & wellness
Click the link to Browse the Course Catalog. Popular courses included are:
- Endometriosis, Personalized Nutrition and HRV MasterClass
- Endometriosis and the Gut-Immune Link MasterClass
- Women’s Health Functional Nutrition Certificate Program
Head over to https://rebelhealthtribe.com/kit to get a free download of our loaded quick start guide to help you along your healing journey. If you like us, subscribe, review, and share us with your friends, and come join our Rebel Health Tribe group on Facebook.