Emotional eating isn’t your fault. Something happens (or doesn’t happen) and all you want to do is eat to soothe, numb, or distract yourself from what you’re feeling. And it does work for a few moments although the temporary relief often comes with bloating, feeling unwell, fatigue, and low confidence. The more this behavior is practiced, the harder it feels to break free from it… if you resist it that is. There is another way and that other way is to go right into the heart of emotional eating to heal your relationship with food and learn how to feel safe and comfortable in your own body.
- You may know about physical hunger, but do you know about heart hunger or soul hunger –
and how we try to feed all three with food?
- How the chakra system (especially the lower chakras) plays a role in emotional eating and true nourishment.
- Aglaee’s own powerful story of working through two decades of binge eating and emotional eating herself to now be able to offer this to others.
- How slowing down and bringing our awareness out of the head and into the body can change everything.
- The Soul Nutrition Framework explained: Connection, Nourishment, and Embodiment
Check out Aglaée Jacob’s Blog Post
Emotional Eating: A Door Within Yourself