Dr. Michelle Veneziano
Sound, Light, and Frequency as Powerful Brain and Nervous System Modulators
Lifetime Digital Access Pass
- Lifetime Access to All 19 Video Presentations ($197 Value)
- Quick-Start Action Steps Video ($57 Value)
- PDF Transcripts of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- Mp3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($57 Value)
- BONUS: Brain & Nervous System Optimization Guide PDF ($57 Value)
Total Value: $425
Live Event ONLY Price (ends 3/14): $67
Michelle Veneziano is a family physician and clinical professor of osteopathic medicine at Touro University in Northern California. She specializes in Cranial Osteopathy, a hands-on, evidence-based approach to treatment that supports the body’s ability to heal itself.
Dr. Veneziano focuses on nervous system and brain health, and she’s here today with us to discuss the emerging understanding of how behaviors of the musculoskeletal system affect the skull, the brain and whole-body health. She is in private practice in Mill Valley, California.
Pro FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/michellevenezianodo
Pro Instagram Site: @michellevenezianodo