- Autoimmune Action Plan PDF
- Quick Action Steps Video
- Dr. Jessica Peatross – Mold, Heavy Metals, Stealth Infections and Autoimmunity
- Dr. Jolene Brighten – Birth Control & Autoimmunity (And What You Can Do About It)
- Dr. Kirk Gair – Cold Laser Therapy as Effective, Non-Invasive Treatment for Autoimmunity
- Dr. Christine Schaffner – Chronic Hidden Infections, EMF’s, and Autoimmunity – Investigation & Solutions
- Dr. Titus Chiu – When Diet is Not Enough – A Functional Neurology Approach to Anxiety & Autoimmunity
- Dr. Terry Wahls – Dietary Approaches to Wellness: The Wahls Protocol (for Autoimmunity)
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian – The Role of Molecular Mimicry in Autoimmunity
- Kiran Krishnan – Microbiome & The Gut: Clinical Solutions from Ground Zero of Autoimmunity
- Dr. Alejandra Carrasco – Functional Lab Testing for Autoimmune Disease
- Dr. Natasha Fallahi – FlareCare: A Mind+Body Approach to Calming Autoimmune Flare-Ups
- Dr. Carrie Jones – How Does Your Cortisol Affect Your Autoimmune Symptoms?
- Dr. Kara Fitzgerald – Optimizing Epigenetic Expression: Focus on Autoimmunity
- Jennifer Fugo – Autoimmune Conditions of the Skin & Natural Solutions
- Dr. Keesha Ewers – Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle – Trauma, Emotions & Autoimmune Disease
- Dr. Maya Shetreat – Nature & Earth Medicine for Autoimmunity
- Michael McEvoy – RCCX: Autoimmunity, Psychiatric Illness, Emotional Processing, & Joint Hypermobility
- Torea Rodriguez – Autoimmune from 30,000 Feet – Triggers, Root Causes, & Practical Solutions
The Rebel Health Tribe Masterclass brings together 17 of the world’s leading doctors, researchers, and experts on autoimmune disease who each present their own mini-class on a specific topic pertaining to autoimmunity. By purchasing this Lifetime Access Digital Pass, you will receive access to all video presentations as well as corresponding transcripts and audio files (to listen on the go!).
In addition, we’ve created a “Quick-Start Action Steps” video and “Autoimmune Starter Guide” PDF to help summarize and focus your efforts to practical, actionable steps you can take right away to get your health moving in the right direction.
16 Of The World’s Leading Experts Teach Their Cutting-Edge Research, To Reveal How You Can Optimize Your Microbiome To Radically Improve Your Health And Well Being!
- The Problems: Higher rates of disease, autoimmunity, depression, skin issues, infertility, etc.
- Why we have these Problems: Poor diet, stress, poor sleep, gut bugs out of balance, leaky gut, immune dysfunction, etc
- Solutions: Balance the gut, heal the gut, eating healthy, get good sleep, stress less, understanding/learning what’s happening, etc.
- Quick-Start Actions Steps Video
- Bonus. Dr. Grace Liu – Diving deeper into SIBO, SIFO, and SIMO
- eBook: Optimizing Your Microbiome
- 1. Dr. Datis Kharrazian – The Brain-Gut Axis and the Microbiome
- 2. Dave Mayo – The Impact of Circadian Rhythm and Gut Health on the Microbiome
- 3. Dr. Grace Liu – SIBO & SIFO Solutions – When Microbes Go Where They Don’t Belong
- 4. Jason Prall – Wisdom for Health from Around the World
- 5. Jennifer Fugo – The Skin Microbiome: Balancing the Barrier to Overcome Chronic Skin Rashes
- 6. Dr. Jolene Brighten – Birth Control and Its Impact on the Gut and Microbiome
- 7. Dr. Keesha Ewers – Trauma, Stress, Immunity, and the Microbiome
- 8. Kiran Krishnan – Total Gut Restoration
- 9. Dr. Maya Shetreat-Klein – How Being in Nature is Critical to Our Health and Microbiome
- 10. Nicolas Pineault – EMFs and Gut Health
- 11. Maggie Berghoff – Practical Microbiome Friendly Action Steps for the Family
- 12. Dr. Jared Seigler – Neurotransmitters and the Gut
- 13. Lara Adler: Toxins, The Microbiome and Gut Health or How Environmental Toxins and Chemicals are Trashing Our Guts
- 14. Dr. Steve Lin – Leaky Gums and Gut Health
- 15. Dr. Michelle Perro – GMOs, Glyphosate, Pesticides, and Our Health
- 16. Ari Whitten – The Mitochondria-Microbiome/Gut Connection