Dr. Datis Kharrazian
The Brain-Gut Axis and the Microbiome
Dr. Datis Kharrazian joins us today to share about the Brain-Gut Axis and its relationship with the microbiome. He covers many areas of this including:
- What is the Brain-Gut Axis?
- What can affect the relationship between the Brain-Gut Axis and the Microbiome
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Leaky Gut
- Vagal tone assessment
- Anemia and Brain Health
- Mood and Energy Levels
- Action steps
Dr. Kharrazian is a functional neurologist, researcher, author, and educator. You can read more from him on his site Dr. K News and check out his books, “Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?” and “Why Isn’t My Brain Working?”.
Best Deal! SAVE $754!
Includes all features from the Autoimmune Class AND also includes all the following features of the Microbiome Masterclass:
- Lifetime Access To All 33 Video Presentations ($396 Value)
- (2) Quick-Start Action Steps Videos ($54 Value)
- The Optimizing Your Microbiome Workbook ($47 Value)
- Autoimmune Starter Guide PDF ($57 Value)
- Transcripts of Each Presentaiton ($114 Value)
- MP3 Audio Files of Each Presentation ($114 Value)
- PLUS! Get complete access to The Microbiome Series 2.0 ($59 Value)
Total Value: $841
Today Only: $87
Dr. Kharrazian has received appointments as an Associate Clinical Professor at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, a Research Fellow at Harvard Medical School, and a Research Fellow at the Department of Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital. He has published several scientific papers in the fields of nutrition, neurology, autoimmunity, and toxicology – and is on the editorial board for the Journal of Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation and Ergonomics and Alternative Medicine Therapies in Health and Medicine.