The original Microbiome Series is our flagship webinar series. It began as an exploration into the importance of the microbiome in all facets of our overall health and became one of the most informative and comprehensive examinations into individual gut health that is available: and it’s completely free. Our goal is to help all types of people to understand what it takes to control your own health and it starts with looking at one of the most important pieces of the puzzle: our own guts.
- Interview with Microbiologist, Kiran Krishnan: Basics of The Human Microbiome
- Infections, Overgrowth, and Dysbiosis
- Microbiome and Autoimmunity
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Probiotics and the Microbiome
- Weight Loss, Metabolism, and Blood Sugar
- Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, and Nursing
- Microbiome as Nutrient Factory
- Microbiome Series: Q and A
In this episode, we discuss what can go wrong in regards to microbiome health and balance. Topics such as SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth), Candida/yeast/fungus, parasites, and general dysbiosis (wrong bugs) will be discussed.